Friday, November 28, 2008

The Day After

Well, it's the day after Thanksgiving and all has settled down around the Miller household. My dad just left to go back up to Spartanburg and then he'll go home tomorrow. We had our family of 5, my dad and my husband's family here. In all, 11 enjoyed the Thanksgiving feast. It's something how it takes hours and hours to put together and only 10 minutes to demolish it. But we enjoyed it all.

We'll be seeing my dad in about 3 weeks as we are going to Disneyworld for Christmas this year. I'm glad he's able to go with us. We've been to Disney a number of times, but I've never been at Christmas. I've seen shows on the Travel Channel and it really looks neat. Only thing I'm not great at handling is crowds.
Can't wait to see the Grand Floridian's foyer. I've heard it's gorgeous! Can't wait to see it. We've been saving up for this trip for a couple of years now.

No comments: